Lead Generation Specialist – Remote Option/Temecula
Smashdeck is actively seeking qualified candidates to jump-start their career in sales development and marketing within the technology space.
The SDR’s primary responsibility is to uncover new selling opportunities on behalf of a client in the tech industry through tele-prospecting and email outreach. SDR’s are expected to interface with our clients’ management teams to perform a variety of functions based on their organizational needs—this may include market research, contact sourcing, database management, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college preferred
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive within a competitive, goal-driven environment
- Self-starter with the ability to positively contribute to a congenial, start-up environment
- Generate leads and build sales pipeline through strategic account mapping, cold calling, and emailing
- Qualify prospects in terms of their needs, goals, and business environment
- Coordinate with clients to improve sales strategies and qualify sales leads
- Track all activities through our CRM (Salesforce.com) and create a weekly report on industry trends, pipeline, and conversation highlights
Base hourly rate plus generous performance-based comp. Target comp is $50k+.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and cover letter.